Click to Home
I Want To
Go To Search
Help Center
How do I start or stop my water service?
To start or stop service, the person responsible for the account will need to call Customer Service at (510) 668-4299, or visit our main office at 43885 S. Grimmer Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538 at least one business day before the change is to be made.

The following information will be requested:

- Service address/location
- Mailing address, if applicable
- Daytime telephone number
- Date for the service change to begin
- Last four digits of your social security number or tax ID number for a business

There is an account establishment field charge of $35 if a trip to the field is necessary to start service.


Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the answers to my frequently asked questions?
2. Is my tap water safe to drink?
3. How do I start or stop my water service?