Click to Home
I Want To
Go To Search
Help Center
Customer Work Request Application
About This Application
Use the Customer Work Request Application to request new or modified water services, such as installation, upgrade, relocation or removal of meters, fire services, and other service devices and appurtenances. The application may also be used to request other work by ACWD including water main crossings and fire hydrant installations and relocations.

You do not need to use this form to have your existing water service turned on or off.

Print, fill out, sign, and then fax, mail, or deliver this form to the ACWD Engineering Department at the address below. The form must be filled out completely in order for ACWD to process your request. If you have questions about your project or how to complete the form, please call the ACWD Engineering Department at (510) 668-4499.


Contact Us

Engineering Department

43885 South Grimmer Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538

P: (510) 668-4499
F: (510) 651-1760

Info Advanced