Click to Home
I Want To
Go To Search
Help Center
Surplus Materials
For Sale
Alameda County Water District's surplus personal property is offered for sale to the public through a public auction company.  Property auctions are held approximately two or three times per year.  Contact the Purchasing Division for information about upcoming auctions or go to the auction company's homepage and click on "upcoming auctions".

First Capitol Auction Inc. sells ACWD's surplus personal property, including:

  • automobiles
  • computer equipment
  • office furniture
  • other various materials