Click to Home
I Want To
Go To Search
Help Center
Apply For…
A Drilling Permit
Find groundwater permits and applications.

A Fire Hydrant Flow Test
Find out how we conduct a fire hydrant flow test.

A Hydrant Meter
Learn how to obtain or return a hydrant meter. The request form can be found here.

A Job
Access information about employment with the Alameda County Water District.

A Water Conservation Rebate
Check out Alameda County Water District's rebate programs.

New or Modified Water Service
Find out about new or modified water services.