Responsibilities of the Finance Department
The Finance Department is responsible for financial planning and analysis, internal control and auditing, cash and investments, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, billing and collecting revenue for water, and procuring goods and services for the District. Important documents produced by the Finance Department include the Adopted Budget and the Comprehensive Annual Finance Report. The department is made up of four divisions.
- Amended Budget FY 2018-19 (PDF)
- Adopted Budget FY 2017/18 & 2018/19 (PDF)
- Amended Budget FY 2016-17 (PDF)
- Adopted Budget 2015 - 2017 (PDF)
- Revised Budget FY 2014-15 (PDF)
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- CAFR - FY Ended 2018 (PDF)
- CAFR - FY Ended 2017 (PDF)
- CAFR - FY Ended 2016 (PDF)
- CAFR - FY Ended 2015 (PDF)
- CAFR - FY Ended 2014 (PDF)
- CAFR - FY Ended 2013 (PDF)
- CAFR - FY Ended 2012 (PDF)
- CAFR - FY Ended 2011 (PDF)
- CAFR - FY Ended 2010 (PDF)
- Water System Revenue Bonds, Series 2009
- Water System Revenue Bonds, Series 2012
- Water System Revenue Bonds, Series 2015
- 2015 Official Statements (PDF)
- ACWD Water Rate Update Memorandum Supplement 2017 (PDF)
- ACWD Water Rate Update Study Report 2017 (PDF)
- ACWD Water Rate Update Study Report Appendix 2017 (PDF)
The Accounting and Treasury Division oversees the District's cash and investments, general accounting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable. The division also prepares the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and serves as the primary external audit liaison.
The Budget and Financial Analysis Division maintains the budget and administers debt issuances. Other responsibilities include rates and charges, financial planning, and general financial analysis.
The Procurement and Contracts Division oversees the procurement of materials, supplies, services, and equipment for the District.